- Does your child have trouble making friends? Do they have a hard time understanding social cues?
- Is your child struggling with coping skills, motor development, behavior, or sensory sensitivities?
- Has your child been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)?
- Does your child have a hard time following directions or understanding new concepts?
If you suspect that your child is struggling with social-emotional, physical, cognitive, psychological, and/or developmental issues, Ascend Beyond Pediatric and Family Therapy is here to help. We provide Pediatric Therapy in Riverside, California, to children and adolescents between the ages of 0-18 years old in need of developmental intervention services.
We offer the following services:
In-Home Infant Development Program
We provide one-on-one, play-based services for children from birth to 3 years old who are at risk or have developmental delays. Learn more.
In-Home DIR Floortime/Play Therapy
Using the power of human connections and relationships, we strive to promote positive behaviors, communication, thinking, and engagement. Learn more.
Why Choose Us
We know that you have a choice when it comes to your child’s care and treatment. At Ascend Beyond Pediatric and Family Therapy, we strive to always go above and beyond in order to meet your child’s unique needs. Here are some of the top reasons why you should choose us:
- We have developed the first Montessori-Inspired Infant Intervention Program.
- We aim to provide individualized services tailored to the client/family’s needs.
- We encourage parent collaboration on treatment and care.
- We utilize a Developmental Individual Relationship™ Floortime® (Play Therapy).
Set an Appointment now so that we can discuss and assess your child’s needs.
If you have other concerns, feel free to call us at 909-529-6139 for assistance.